1. From the Applications menu, select Email. This application
may be named Mail on some versions of Android.
2. Type your full e-mail address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org,
and then your password, and then select Next.
3. Select account type as Exchange
. This option may be named Exchange ActiveSync on some versions
4. Enter the your account information in the form
Domain\Username where sircles is the domain followed by your
username so in the above example you would enter sircles\steven.johnson
and select Next.
5. Type your full e-mail address in this box. If Domain and Username are
separate text boxes in your version of Android, enter sircles
in the Domain box and type your username in the Username box. noteNote: On some
versions of Android, you need to use the sircles\username
format. For example, if your e-mail address is email@example.com,
Exchange Server = mail.sircles.net.
Use the password that you use to access your account.
6. As soon as your phone verifies the server settings, the Account Options
screen displays. The options available depend on the version of Android on your
device. The options may include the following:
Email checking frequency The default value is Automatic (push). When you select
this option, e-mail messages will be sent to your phone as they arrive. We
recommend only selecting this option if you have an unlimited data plan.
Amount to synchronize This is the amount of mail you want to keep on your mobile
phone. You can choose from several length options, including One day, Three
days, and One week.
Notify me when email arrives If you select this option, your mobile phone will
notify you when you receive a new e-mail message.
Sync contacts from this account If you select this option, your contacts will be
synchronized between your phone and your account.
7. Select Next and then type a name for this account and the
name you want displayed when you send e-mail to others.
8. Select Done to complete the e-mail setup and start using your account.
Tip: You may need to wait ten-to-fifteen minutes after you set up your account
before you can send or receive e-mail.